To Be 10 Blogger Terbaik Malaysia – What You Need To Do
In the beginning of blogging career, everyone needs inspiration, so for sure you have more than 10 Blogger Terbaik Malaysia selected on your list as your reference. There are reasons and excuses how certain bloggers are always in the best list. It is because they are known by many. The more people know who you are, the more likely you will be on the list. In this post, I want to share some tips that I found useful for new blogger out there that really want to make a living with blog or really want to turn blogging into a money making career. As a new blogger, you need to list down the best blogger in your niche that can be use as a references or as your guide and then make them as a inspiration to improve your blog. Basically this is what you need to do:
What You Should See
- Usually the best blogger become a reference to many new blogger. Google their names and read what they shared.
- Looking closely at the 10 Blogger Terbaik Malaysia you listed. See the top posts in their blog, blog comments and type of posts do they have written.
- In terms of blog arrangements is also among the important factors that you should examine. See how they manage blogs, neatness, themes and plugins to make their blog unique.
- Follow their Twitter account, Google + and Facebook Page. From there you will get the information what they shared,and how they response to questions received.
- Examine similarities and differences in the blogger on your list.
- See how they promote themselves and their blog branding.
- The best blogger usually do not share blogging tips in detail. Normally they just share basic tips writing. Always notice how they make links, comments, written and where they share their articles.
What You Need to Do
- After researching the list of bloggers of your choice, compare with your own blog. Examine what your blog can do better.
- Always know the terms most relevant to the theme or topic of your blog. It depends on your objectives and what kind of blog or website you are trying to create.
- List of bloggers based on your interest or niche that you choose.
- Interact with others in your social network.
- Writing quality articles and learn how you can attract readers.
- You should avoid having duplicate content or copy paste it on your blog as it can cause your site penalized by google. Write follow your way and your own creativity.
- Try to develop your own network. You need to participate in active communities. You can not rely on other people to follow your blog. You need to start first.
- There should be a friendly attitude, perseverance and interest in the blog.
- Do not hesitate to ask if you do not know.
- Ask questions wisely and do not question the existing questions or ordinary. Likely your question will not be entertained because they think you’re not serious.
- Remove the humility or shame, think of it as a learning opportunity.
There is always room for improvement and growth. The top bloggers can be a great source to upgrade your blog.
Check out: Peperiksaan Penguasa Kastam W41